5 Reasons to Hire Someone to Manage Your Google Ads Campaigns
, Paid Advertising
, Paid Search
, Paid Ads Management
, Paid Search Management
, Google Ads
, Pay Per Clicks
, Lead Generation
, Google Ads Management | Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing
, Digital Marketing | 0 Comments |
Our recent blog, “Is Paid Advertising Right for Your Small Business?” talked a lot about what paid advertising is, what is meant by PPC ads, etc. To summarize, paid advertising allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. A lot goes into building a winning paid advertising campaign, from researching and selecting the right keywords, to organizing those keywords into well-organized campaigns and ad groups, to setting up landing pages that are optimized for conversions.
Google Ads is the online paid advertising platform developed by Google which can get you to the top of the Google search result list immediately. It allows you to create and run ads for your business. These ads are then displayed in Google’s search results and interested potential customers can click on them to visit your website or call your business directly, targeting only those who are interested in your product or service. You aren’t paid for displaying your ad - you’re only charged per click.
Although Google Ads is a powerful tool, it can be overwhelming and time-consuming to manage correctly. You may think, “I can run my own Google Ads campaign, why should I pay you?” Here are a few things to think about:
Google Ads is not static.
- Yet it continues to change; therefore, Google Ads management changes constantly. As with most things, keeping up with changes takes time – and money.
It’s hard to put a value on a “relationship” with Google.
- Companies which do Google Ads paid ads management (like Evolve Impact Group) have a single point of contact at Google to reach out to at any time they need additional support or have questions. This includes regular training on new features, account reviews, optimization recommendations, and super-fast response times.
They have experience.
- They have already made the mistakes and have learned from the experience. Because companies which do paid advertising management work with multiple clients, they know how it all works and what works best for clients like you.
Time is money.
- Business owners and employees spend a lot of time making sure their business in running successfully. While managing Google Ads is certainly an important part of the whole package, it takes time to do it well - which means time not spent on other things. In short, leave it to the “experts.” Do what you and your employees do best and let someone else manage this part of the business. It would be a little like expecting the medical staff in an urgent care facility to do all the insurance billing as well as provide medical services for their patients.
It almost always takes money to make money.
- While the first steps to setting up a Google Ads campaign are fairly straight forward, the technical aspects and ongoing maintenance of your campaign are more complex. Even from the beginning, the ROI will very likely be higher to use a paid advertising expert. An expert in Google Ads will create your campaigns, monitor them, and make changes as needed. As with many things, there is value in hiring an expert.
If you’re still not sure how paid advertising management can benefit your small business or organization, contact us today for a free consultation. Evolve Impact Group is a Google Partner and our team is certified in Google Paid Advertising and Google Analytics. Our team monitors your account daily and makes changes as necessary to ensure that your campaign budget, regardless of size, is utilized efficiently to maximize results. Our services include weekly reporting, daily monitoring, and affordable pricing with no minimum budget.